You’ve seen the advertisements for unbelievably cheap solar deals. Tempted? Don’t be.
To make a deal at a rock-bottom price, the promotors are:
- Selling solar panels and control systems that are outdated.
- This old technology means they can’t be upgraded to be compatible with the latest control and monitoring systems, including storage batteries.
- The rooftop array can’t even be expanded in the future if the client wants to produce more power because the old components simply won’t work with the latest technology.
- Selling inferior quality products that are wholesaled at super low prices because credible installers won’t touch them.
- Use cheap and inexperienced labour that do not follow well established quality, health and safety practices that would give you peace of mind.
- You can buy cheap but why would you install an inferior quality, and maybe unsafe, system on your most prized asset, your family home.
- Will these fly by nighters be there for you when something goes wrong?
What’s the difference with Energy Rating Systems?
We bring years of experience in South Australia’s solar industry to your home with a free, Energy Hour consultation. We assess your situation and future needs before helping you choose the system that will save you up to 80 per cent on your energy bills for life.
We have partnered with leading energy industry suppliers to offer a complete range of products covering all aspects of home energy. We are with you for the life of the system. Our sales success is based on long-term customer relations.