Switch to Sunlight – Act now and start the savings that will last a lifetime
Summer is peak season for solar systems. And to harness all that sun, slash your household energy bills and take back control of your energy use has never been more affordable. So call us today.
Here are some key points to consider:
- A 4.6kW system can be installed for less than $6000. Connected to the right household appliances it could bring your energy costs back to the basic connection fees. And that’s a great feeling.
- With a solar system you save serious amounts of money by running as many of your household appliances while the sun shines e.g. dishwashers, washing machines, pool pumps, air conditioners, heat pumps to name just a few that are usually run during daylight hours.
- To take full advantage of Australia’s last major solar subsidy, the Small Scale Technology Energy Certificates (STCs) scheme, you need to buy now and save up to 30% of the purchase price on your solar system. So call us today to discuss your options.
- If you already have a solar system but have recently lost your Feed in Tariff we have a range of options, including upgrades to existing technology and installing monitoring and control devices.
- Solar-powered savings come in many forms. One of the best is a heat-pump hot-water system. Connecting it to solar adds up to annual running costs of less than $120. Running a heat pump without solar still gives significant savings. Without solar it will cost around $500 a year to heat a 200 litre water tank, compared to around $1100 for gas and $1500 for electricity.
- Interested in saving up to 97 per cent of daytime running costs with your summer cooling? Our hybrid air-conditioning technology is another example of how investing in new energy efficient technology can pay for itself and give you minimal running costs.
- We have partnered with leading energy industry suppliers to offer a complete range of products covering all aspects of home energy. We are with you for the life of the system. Our sales success is based on long-term customer relations..
Please contact us on 1800 171 000 if you have any questions.