sonnenBatterie Hybrid 9.53
Secure a sonnenBatterie Hybrid 9.53 with the SA Home Battery Subsidy.
Receive subsidy up to $6,000 towards a solar-battery system for your home.
Home Battery Scheme subsidy levels :
Energy concession holder
$600.00 per kilowatt hour (kWh)
All other households
$500.00 per kilowatt hour (kWh)
Finance is also available through RateSetter to help households pay for the balance of the subsidised battery and new or additional solar.
- sonnenBatterie hybrid 9.53
- Maximum cost efficiency
- All-in-one sonnenBatterie no inverters needed
- Compatible with all solar power systems
- 5kWh – 15kWh capacity (2.5kWh increments)
- Solar power reaches your household with virtually no losses.
- 10 year warranty
- View Data Sheet
sonnenBattery Hybrid 9.53 – 10 Year Warranty
$2178 Yearly Savings
$83 per Fortnight
5 – 7 Years
The average Adelaide family yearly power bill is $3200+ (quarterly $800+)
You could save $1020 every year